As of Tuesday, Family Guy Online announced that they went into Open Beta. For those of you who didn’t get a chance to try it in closed beta, well now’s your time!
In the game you’ll be able to meet the Griffin Family, play through quests based off real episodes, run errands for the town folk, and even watch clips directly from the Family Guy show. There will also be lots more gameplay and features unlocked down the road!
- Interact with The Griffin Family and all their friends and neighbors.
- Quest and fight your way through adventures based on your favorite episodes.
- Watch hilarious clips from Family Guy throughout each quest.
- Play with yourself, or others.
- Lots more gameplay, content and features coming in the months ahead!
In order to join Peter and the gang, you’ll have to acquire a “Key to Quahog”. Due to the company’s limited bandwidth, though, it’s first come first serve. The sooner you sign up the sooner you’ll be playing! They also directly stated in their press release that “lots more Keys are coming in the days ahead, so be patient! We want to ensure a stable and fun experience for everyone who comes to Family Guy Online.”
To snatch a Key to Quahog head here.
Beta, Family Guy Online, Griffin Family, Kaboom, PC, Peter Griffin